пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

army jeeps for sale in indiana




Micheal: You ever been on one of those?
Sara: Yeah,� I was still drinking at the time so I donapos;t remember much. Told me I was a lot of fun. You?
Micheal: No. Not a lot of yatchs where Iapos;m from.
Sara: Iapos;ve always wanted to live on one. I thought itapos;d be nice to have the ocean as my front yard.
Micheal: The ocean is your front yard Whatapos;s wrong with the SS Minnow back there?
Sara: Nothing. Youapos;d really want to drop tha thing in the water someday and sail off to parts unknown?
Micheal: Yeah, why not, as long as itapos;s you and me.
Sara: I like the sound of that.
Micheal: One day.
- Prison Break, Season 4 Episode 4
army jeeps for sale in indiana, army jeeps for sale in florida, army jeeps for sale, army jeeps.



Комментариев нет: