воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

basados en




It seems that Jacob lost a third tooth at some point between Friday night and Saturday night� He and Jared spent the night at Chrisapos; this Friday night, and I�didnapos;t pick them up until after I�got off work at 8pm Saturday night, so it must have happened during that time because I�know he wasnapos;t missing the tooth when I brushed his teeth on Friday morning (who knows if anyone brushed his teeth Friday night while out of my care).

He lost one of his molars - one of the ones with a silver cap (yes, he had a bad cavity when he was 2.5)� I�was brushing his teeth last night before bed and noticed it was missing.� I asked him about it and he insisted he had not lost any new teeth, so I�suppose he didnapos;t know about it either.� I�waited silently for what he would make of it.� He said, "I�guess I�swallowed it"� So I said, "I�guess so"� The Tooth Fairy came last night, of course :)� I�could only scrounge up seventy five cents (I�guess thatapos;s good enough?� I�donapos;t really know what the going rate is these days), but because both he and Jared were sleeping on the same pillow and I�was sure theyapos;d toss and turn a lot during the night, I�put the coins on the window sil :)
basados en, basados en navegador neopets web, basados en navegador web, basadre.



Комментариев нет: